We know customers don't like paying for delivery and want the convenience of picking up at a time to suit them so we offer a choice of FREE delivery services to suit your needs.
Unfortunately orders containing 'Online Only' articles can only be sent on a Standard delivery service to UK mainland only.
All the delivery times stated are estimates only. We will make every effort to deliver your order within the specified delivery times
Home Delivery Options
Standard - FREE
- UK & Northern Ireland orders will be delivered within 4 working days.
- Channel Islands orders will be delivered within 7 working days.
- Tracked delivery to your door.
- Orders containing 'Online Only' articles can only be sent on a Standard service.
- BFPO orders will be sent on this service delivered to BFPO London.
Next Day Delivery - £4.00
- Delivery next working day on orders placed before 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Orders placed after 5pm Friday until 5pm Monday will be delivered Tuesday.
- Tracked delivery to your door.
- Available to UK Mainland only.
- Online Only orders cannot be sent on a Next Day service.
Nominated Day - £4.00
- Delivery will be made on your chosen day Tuesday to Saturday.
- Tracked delivery to your door.
- Available to UK Mainland only.
- Online Only orders cannot be sent on a Nominated Day service.
Click & Collect Delivery Options
Online Only items are sent directly from the manufacturer so can only be delivered using a Home Delivery option.
Collect From A Jones Bootmaker Store - FREE
- Have your order delivered to any Jones store for FREE
- Excludes Online Only items
- Orders delivered within 2 working days
- Once your order has arrived in store, you will be notified by email that its ready to collect
- Orders will be held for 10 working days from receipt of email
- Orders can be returned to store for a refund or alternatively they can be returned through Collect+ using the returns label on the delivery note
- PayPal orders cannot be returned to store, and should be returned using the Collect+ returns label on the delivery note
Collect From A Convenience Store - FREE
- Have your order delivered to a Collect+ location.
- Orders will normally be delivered within 2 to 3 working days.
- Some locations may take up to 4 working days.
- You will be notified by email/sms when your order arrives.
- Orders will be held for 10 working days.
- See below More Information on Collect from a Convenience Store for more information about Collect+.
More Information On Collect From A Convenience Store
1. How much does Collect+ delivery cost?
The Collect+ service is FREE
2. How do I select to have my order delivered to a Collect+ collection point?
When placing your order you will be able to choose Collect+ as a delivery option on the Delivery Options page before you get to the Payment page of checkout.
3. How many Collect+ collection points are there?
Collect+ has over 5,800 stores throughout the UK and Northern Ireland. Currently, there are no collection points in Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man or BFPO.
4. Why is Collect+ not available for my current order?
All orders containing an Online Only item cannot be ordered for a Collect+ collection. Also aerosol products are not available for Collect+.
5. Where is my nearest Collect+ collection point?
During checkout, when you select Click and Collect delivery method, using your postcode the location map will show the nearest collection points for you to select the most convenient store. The Collect+ website also offers a postcode search.
6. When are Collect+ collection points open?
Nearly all Collect+ stores are open early ‘til late, 7 days a week. The opening times for your local store will be shown as you choose your preferred collection point.
7. How long will it take for my order to arrive at my chosen Collect+ collection point?
Your order will normally arrive at the collection point within 2-3 working days. Some locations may take up to 4 working days: Scottish Highlands, Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland. Parcels are delivered to Collect+ collection points Monday to Saturday. A specific time for arrival cannot be given. You will receive confirmation from Collect+ via email and / or SMS once your parcel is available for collection. This will include your unique collection code. You will receive a reminder message on day 3 and 7 after delivery.
8. What do I need to take when I collect my parcel?
Please take your Collect+ collection code and proof of ID with you when you go to collect your parcel.
9. When making a collection, what ID is accepted?
Collect+ collection points accept the following forms of ID:
- Driving licence
- Utility bill
- Mobile phone bill
- Wage slip
- Bank statement
- Cheque guarantee/credit/debit card
- Bank/building society book
- Cheque book
If you are under 18, please provide your local convenience store with either:
- National Insurance Card
- Medical Card
- Savings Book
10. What should I do if I lose my collection code from Collect+?
For security reasons you will not be able to collect your parcel without your unique collection code. If you have lost the collection code sent to you by Collect+ via email or SMS then please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on our free telephone number 0800 163 519 to arrange for a new collection code to be issued. Our customer service team are available Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm. New collection code requests made over the weekend will be issued on the following Monday.
11. Can someone else collect my order on my behalf?
Yes, it is possible for someone to collect your parcel on your behalf, but they must have your proof of ID and your collection code.
12. How long will I have to collect my parcel?
Your parcel will be held by Collect+ at their collection point for 10 working days before being returned to us. You will receive reminders from Collect+ after 3 days and 7 days. If your parcel remains uncollected, it is returned to us and processed as a return and a refund will be issued. You may still be charged for the Collect+ delivery cost.
13. What should I do if my parcel isn't available when I arrive at the Collect+ collection point?
If you have received your unique collection code, please contact our Customer Service team via email at email@example.com or on our free telephone number 0800 163 519 and we will look into it.
14. What should I do if I don’t want my order anymore?
Contact our customer service team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on our free telephone number 0800 163 519 and they will try to cancel your order. If your order has already been processed, then please do not collect the parcel from the Collect+ collection point. Any uncollected orders will be returned to us after 10 working days and a refund will be issued. You may still be charged for the Collect+ delivery cost.
15. What if I want to return an item I have collected from a Collect+ collection point?
Returns - Excluding Online Only Items
- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, items can be returned for a refund within 28 days of telling us you wish to end the contract. They should be returned in their original condition and with proof of purchase.
- Home delivery orders can be returned to your local store (this does not include any independent concessions).
- Home delivery orders can be returned for free to our warehouse using Collect+ (this does not include any independent concessions).
- Click and Collect orders can be returned to your local store (this does not include any independent concessions).
- Click and Collect orders can be returned for free to our warehouse using Collect+ (this does not include any independent concessions).
- BFPO orders can be returned from within the UK using Collect+ or to your local store (this does not include independent concessions).
- Refunds made in-store will be credited to your original payment card.
- Refunds made for orders returned via Collect+ will be credited to your original payment card within 3 to 5 days. The purchase price of the items returned will be refunded, together with the delivery charge when the complete order is returned. This does not affect your cancellation rights which are detailed in our terms and conditions.
Returns - Online Only Items
- If for any reason you are not happy with your online only purchase, items can be returned for a refund within 28 days of telling us you wish to end the contract. They should be returned in their original condition and with proof of purchase.
- Online Only items cannot be exchanged.
- Online Only items cannot be returned to any store.
- Online Only items can only be returned for free to our warehouse using Collect+.
Returns - Payments made with Paypal
- Online only articles and orders paid for using PayPal must be returned by Collect+ to our warehouse and not returned to our stores.
- Please complete the returns form received in your order, including the returns reason code.
- Simply use the Collect+ label attached in the top right of the returns form and drop off your parcel at your nearest Collect+ location.
How To Return Using Collect+
Collect+ is a convenient way to return parcels at over 5,800 local shops, most being open early until late, 7 days a week. You will receive proof of postage, £40 insurance and an online tracking code. If your parcel is lost in transit then please provide us with your proof of postage and tracking code and we will refund you the full amount paid.
On all Collect+ deliveries there is a label provided on our delivery notes that can be used to return items, alternatively if this is lost or damaged you can print a replacement returns label via the Collect+ website at http://www.collectplus.co.uk/jonesbootmaker
Please note that parcels returned using Collect+ must weigh no more than 10kg and not be any larger than 50cm x 50cm x 60cm.
How Long Will It Take To Refund My Order
Once your return has been accepted within our warehouse, your refund will be completed within 10 working days.